cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need to unlock my Vodafone Careers account!

oscordo
2: Seeker

Hello,

My Online Careers account is locked... Can you please help me to unlock my vodafone online careers account, please? My username: oscordo

I have been receiving the below message whenever I attempt to login for more than a week.

Message: The action cannot be completed. For security reasons, your account has been locked following too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours. If the problem persists, please contact the HR Department of the company whose career section you are trying to access, for help with getting your account unlocked.

Kind regards,

Sedat BALCI

13 REPLIES 13

KayleighRR

I am in the same situation but cannot get on to answer the pre-screening questions! It will not let me reset my password either. My account's been like this for such a long time now. 

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks, Kayleigh 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @KayleighRR, we'll need to get some details from you; to help get your account unlocked. So we can do this securely, please get in touch via Facebook; or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

Hello

I'm currently dealing with the same problem.

Please get back to me ASAP

TJ

As above @Rosman - we'll need to access your account to help get you up and running. Please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.