Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New customer issues

MI55
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Background: 

I was with VF a few years ago and moved to O2 taking my number with me (I still have this number).

This week I take a new VF contract through CPW  on a Black Friday deal.

Phone arrives yesterday and today I set it up.

Immediately I get a bunch of texts, one of them telling me my bill is due in a few days etc and shows the correct amount.

Issues:

I've registered for My Vodafone but it only shows my old number that is now with O2 and says "there are no products associated with this account"

If I select my account details it keeps sending verification texts to my old number.

There is no bill available to view online.

Questions:

How long before my contract details show up and I can view bills, set controls etc?

How do I put a block on charge to mobile, premium rate services and payforit scams?

When is it safe to port in my number?

Apologies for the long post but I wanted to make sure I got anything relevant noted down as it may help.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Getafix
16: Advanced member

You will need to register a new account with your New number as looks like both have not been linked.

Use Live chat and ask them to email you a PDF of your First Bill.

On that you will be able to see your new Account Number. Use that to register a new account. If you are planning to keep your Number and are going to port it, then suggest you ask when on live chat to remove your old account.

Once you have registered the new account, you can then use your PAC to move your number.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Getafix

You will need to register a new account with your New number as looks like both have not been linked.

Use Live chat and ask them to email you a PDF of your First Bill.

On that you will be able to see your new Account Number. Use that to register a new account. If you are planning to keep your Number and are going to port it, then suggest you ask when on live chat to remove your old account.

Once you have registered the new account, you can then use your PAC to move your number.

All sorted out by live chat, thanks for your help.