Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New simcard

Ranatanvis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have transferred my old airtel sim to Vodafone.the worker said it will be active in 3 days.after 4 days,when I inserted new sim,there is × sign in place of network.please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Oh dear @Ranatanvis , you are asking the wrong company.  This is Vodafone UK, you need Vodafone India. Vodafone India will get this sorted for you.

@Ranatanvis   Vodafone UK cannot access any of Vodafone India's customer accounts.  As Vodafone India do not have a forum, you will needto take this up with Vodafone India Customer Services here:  Vodafone India 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Oh dear @Ranatanvis , you are asking the wrong company.  This is Vodafone UK, you need Vodafone India. Vodafone India will get this sorted for you.

@Ranatanvis   Vodafone UK cannot access any of Vodafone India's customer accounts.  As Vodafone India do not have a forum, you will needto take this up with Vodafone India Customer Services here:  Vodafone India 

I can't find indian vodaphone forum please help me

hrym

I'm not sure they have one.   You may need to contact the network's (that is: Vodafone India's) customer services direct.