main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

New to Vodaphone, worked fine for 30 days, now no calls, text, or data

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Help, New to Vodaphone, transfered number from Virgin. All worked fine for 30 days. Day 31 - no calls, text or data!!! Can make calls via wifi calling. Sim has been changed and made no differance, Tried sim in another phone - won't work in this phone - spent 6 hours in total on the phone to Vodaphone - still not working. This has been like this for some 6 days.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @DaveCole 

That's not good.

Have Vodafone customer services advised you as to what they think the issue might be ?

Due to your own troubleshooting tips this sounds like an account issue.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries might be able to help you further.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi,

Thanks for replying, Vodaphone have no idea, they say everything apperas to be working their end. Yesterday they removed my number/account from their system and then put it back on. It did work then for a couple of hours (proves the phone/sim are OK), but now back to SQ one. 

They say they will escalte the issue but this will take several days. This phone/my number is a life line for my disabled daughter.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You're very welcome @DaveCole 

I'm left wondering if this has anything to do with the port in from your previous network !

i.e somehow the files have been disrupted causing a split port.

When Vodafone are looking at the issue I would hope they'd be considering that too and ask their dedicated Porting_in Teams to look at that side of your account.

Totally appreciate your frustrated and need the number due to your personal circumstances @DaveCole 

Are you not able to receive calls and texts at all either ?

If this is affecting your outgoing calls and texts then in the interim it maybe an idea to pick up a Vodafone Payg Sim Card to use.

Not the best solution I submit but at least you can return a call or text.

I've known for Vodafone Customer services to load up the sim with a Big Value Bundle  / Credit free of charge while they sort out the contract.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options