Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No 15% discount as promised for additional contract

HITMANYK
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good morning.

Before purchasing additional 24 month contract i got i toch with sales advisors through the web chat ( 3 times)  and specifically asked “ will i get 15% discount with ipad pro 11” and every time the answer was “ yes, definitely , just add it to your basket and complete an order and your discount will be automatically applied” 

So i did all that, got back to Vodafone adviser to male sure everything is fine, gave him order number as requested, and Valeryn ( adviser replied “ Have updated the order for you, once you get the ipad delivered come back online, our service team will add discount for you” as you can see nothing was added “automatically”

next morning I received an Ipad, logged in again to speak to service team, and straight away it was clear that they have no clue and it doesn’t look right but Kavita (service team) said “ i have checked this for you and the discount on the line is automatic, on your next bill you will be glad to see that your discount yas been applied” , “ and I assure you that we will not charge incorrect amount and once your bill will generate you will be able to see whatever you were promised “, “also, i have made the supportive notes on your account in details and everything related to this chat and pastes the same to you”

well today the day when my bill is ready and guess what....no discount at all.

thanks

any help will be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

As account issues/ access isn't available via this forum @HITMANYK  you would need to either reconnect with customer services on 191 or Live Chat or via the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

I assume you requested and retained copies of the Live Chat transcripts ?

As you say the agent added notes too.

If Vodafone gove extra discount this is then normally added on at the end of the bill when its produced. I appreciate your saying it's not on there.

A person has 14 days cooling off period to cancel without fee's but I understand you've gone on the advice of the agent.

As a very last resort you can ask for this to be investigated via raising a complaint.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @HITMANYK 

The first bill for the additional device will be on a proratered basis where you are charged part of a month, plus one full months line rental in advance.  As the discount is for a full month, it will be shown on the second and subsequent bills.

Providing you ordered through your online account where the discount would automatically be added, if the discount is not present and credited back on the second bill, this will be something the forum team will be able to investigate and correct.

Your online account and application will show any discount.

Good morning! I’m back again.

Just received my second bill, no changes at all, still charged full amount without 15% discount.

Went back to webchat just to re-confirm if there is 15% discount for additional contract when buying iPadPro 11, and adviser CONFIRMED that 15% is applicable for iPadPro 11, so I'm confused why it's not added to my additional plan.

BandOfBrothers

I'm at a loss too as to why Vodafone are failing at adding a "confirmed" discount.

In my 1st reply to your initial post I suggested contacting the Vodafone Social Media Teams here via the links in 》 Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

May I suggest to do so again.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.