Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Service , Sim not provisioned

Ilikerubies
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was transferred to Vodafone from Talkmobile last week when I upgraded my phones. I was sent 2 phones and 4 sim cards. I transferred the PAC codes on Friday and was told it could take up to 48 hours to get service. Last night I still  had service on my old phone, so I called to find out what was going on and was told by the CS agent  that he had  activated  the sim cards and that I would be able to use the phones within 2 hours. I still have no service on either phone and have now been cut off from talkmobile so I can't ring to find out what's happening. Also online chat isn't working at all. I keep getting 'sim not provisioned' notifications and have tried turning it off and on again with no luck. Can  anyone help please ?

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I notice you refer to two phones and four SIMs.   As you can only have one SIM operational per line, I'm wondering whether they were all activated and that that's either caused an additional delay or posibly gummed the works up completely.   The fact that you've ported may also have a bearing if this hasn't completed properly.

This is going to take quite a lot of unravelling, so please hang on for the forum team, who'll be able to take your details privately and get access to your account.  Unless the system catches up and resolves itself, this may not be an instant fix, but I'm sure you'll get sorted in the end.

MarkF
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ilikerubies, I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to use your SIM's. We'd need to look into this further to get a better understanding of what has gone wrong. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.