main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

No access to Sky Sports with red entertainment package

1: Seeker

Hi, I actually was able to choose sky sports as my package following the link that was sent to me via ENTERTAINMENT. After that I tried to create an account with my email, but that didnt work since I have another sky account with the same email (that i cannot access). So I tried with another email, and was able to create account, but it have no access to content. 

Furthermore, when I follow the link again, I am given a choice of sky sports for 5.99 a month , opr spotify premium (both paid services),

I have an iphone XS

Any help? Thanks in advance

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi @pedro8, It sounds like our system believes you already have an active account attached to your entertainment pack. So we can take a look into this and get everything straightened out, pop us a private message with your full name and mobile number via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

View more options