Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No account registered under my online account

GBP5
2: Seeker

I have just recently moved from a PAYG to a PAYM contract. Biggest mistake of my life. 

First vodafone turned off my PAYG sim and could not activate my PAYM even after multiple calls and store visits.

I was then told that they have to re do my application (which was done 3 times) with once on a new number.

All failed. Then both the number were activated and then the second number cancelled. 

Now since this was fixed, I could not log in to my online account or the Vodafone app. 

After multiple calls and chat for hours I now have an online account but under account summary it says that I don't have any accounts set up yet. And on the app I am not able to login and keep getting error 4300

I have searched the forum and have noticed that multiple people have had this problem with no fix. 

I am really fed up of chasing vodafone to fix an issue such as this and just want this horrible mess dealt with.

Can someone please help me with this ? I assume based on some of the messages on this forum that they have set up multiple accounts for me and hence this issue. 

Please Help !!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @GBP5 

Yes when moving from PAYG to Pay Monthky a new account would have been needed to be set up.

It does sound like Vodafone systems haven't worked for you with this and the subsequent attempts by the agents hasn't helped.

If this was my situation I'd give the Vodafone Social Media Teams who also have account access an attempt at unraveling all this and resolving it.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

Account access required assistance isn't available via this forum.

If this continues then you also have the complaints procedure.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @GBP5 

When moving from PAYG to pay monthly, all that should have been necessary was for you to complete this form Keep My Number .  When the number changed you would have received a text notification and would have been able to continue using the same SIM card for your pay monthly contract as you were using on PAYG.

It sounds like Vodafone have set up your new pay monthly contract, before you are able to view any billing details and have some account information you need to have received your first bill.  As far as your application is concerned, this will be with your PAYG account and you are going to need to delete all traces of the app from your phone and download a fresh copy for your pay monthly account.

GBP5

@BandOfBrothers

Thank you. I have had to create a twitter account just to message them. I hope they respond and fix this.

@AnnS

You are right about Keep my number but they decided to set up a new account for some reason. I have deleted the app, reset the app and also deleted the icloud data but no luck with the app or the online account either.