Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No final bill

Beanmusic
1: Seeker

Hi I have cancelled my phone contract 5 weeks ago and haven’t had a sorry your leaving letter or a final bill. Could someone get in contact with me to confirm when and how much you are going to take? 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It usually takes around 2-4 weeks to produce the final bill @Beanmusic 

From When-will-I-receive-my-final-bill.

" Your final bill will arrive 2-4 weeks after you cancel your contract. "

So it should be with you very soon. 

Once that's paid then the Sorry your leaving letter and £0 bill follows.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat would be the fastest way to get an update for your final bill.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Beanmusic 

The problem you are going to have is the final bill won't be generated until around 2 months after leaving but if it has been five weeks since you left the final bill should be included in the following billing month.   There may be some additional out of bundle charges yet to come in, also, with line rental paid in advance, there could well be something due back to you.

Keep the direct debit in place until this is received, this will give Vodafone an account to repay any credit or take anything further due.

If you managed to set up an alternative contact number on your online account before disconnection you will still be able to view bills for up to 6 months after leaving.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Beanmusic, thanks for getting in touch. I'll be more than happy to take a look into your account and give you a better idea of when your final bill will be produced.

So I can do this securely, I've popped you a private message over with details on how to get in touch 👍