cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No internet or able to retrieve MMS on mobile for weeks!!!!!

KDA9
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I also have the same problems re no mobile data or able to open MMS messages. Have also spent hours on phone to customer service and tech team. Fed up of being told all will be sorted. I need to be able to access my emails away from home. Just taken out new contract with you, been customer over 13 years but being treated as if I'm thick! My settings look as they should. Please please reset my account NOW otherwise I'm voting with my feet!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I presume you've followed the instructions for setting up your APN here?  It's nto clear from your post whether this is something that's worked before, or whether you have a new contract or device.   However, as you say that your settings appear correct, I assume there is something installed, so it may just be a matter of replacing a file that's potentially got corrupted.   I also assume you're using the correct settings for your service (ie Pay Monthly or PAYG)?

If reinstalling the settings fails, drop a note back here and the forum team will be able to contact you privately and get account access to find out whet's going on.

Tech dept have now sorted just needed someone to actually own the issue and reset my account.