Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No longer able to access VeryMe rewards

baldchris
2: Seeker

Hi.  I have always been able to acces the Vodafone Veryme offers via the 'My Vodafone' app, but for the last few hours, this has no longer been possible.  Now when I launch 'VeryMe' I get an error message saying 'Sorry, we're having difficulty getting you through to VeryMe rewards'.  Can anyone help - I have tried re-installing the app, giving all permissions, as well as disabling wifi all without any luck?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you able to clear the cache and data of the app via the phones settings @baldchris 

Also when deleting an app it's an idea to also delete it from.your app store so your downloading afresh copy of the app.

Customer service via 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  might be able to help too and or confirm if theres some technical glitch.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

baldchris

Hi - thank you for the advice. I did connect via live chat, and they confirmed, as you said, that there was technical issue preventing access.  The issue has been resolved by Vodafone and I can now access my rewards again (and claim my Thornton's chocolates!) 😀

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear they've sorted this out for you @baldchris.    :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.