Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No more deals sadly

adeeli786
4: Newbie

Hi,

Been using vodafone as my first network for last 12 years, and unfortunately maybe vodafone is getting a bit tighter, and this year sadly, no upgrade deals been offered, just what is mostly online, or a very less discount on sim only plans.. always been offered very good deals in past. Not sure if all others has been through same experience, for me sadly would move to another provider, as been offered better/cheaper deals. Not sure why vodafone went so strict, was quite happy with services for last 12 years or so...

2 REPLIES 2

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

In the same boat @adeeli786

Been with Vodafone for 16 years, poor selection of SIMO plans, none of which meet my requirements.
I assume they will have a  fresh batch of offers tomorrow (current SIMO deals run until 31/10) so if there isn't anything improved on what they currently have i'll be looking to move elsewhere.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @adeeli786 I'm sorry to see you havne't yet found a great deal for upgrading. Our Upgrades team will always offer the best deals that they have available, it's recomended to try calling on 191 and also popping into store to see if they have any other deals available.