Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No signal since Tuesday - NHS worker

Wayne111
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I've had no signal since Tuesday. Online chat has failed to assist, they dont seem to care. My phone is essential for work. One advisor said they would send a new sim which never arrived. Another said the SIM wasnt sent as Royal Mail werent doing any collections. Another advisor told me that they would reconnect me in 2-4 hours maximum, that passed ~ 14 hours ago. Online complaints form said they would phone me back in 48 hours - impossible if phone doesnt work. I got a generic email with ? an offer. I'm at the end of my tether with this joke of a company which dont seem to care.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you not getting signal anywhere or in a particular area @Wayne111  ?

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone just to help rule out your phone or sim card.

Vodafone status-checker can help determine if this is a mast issue.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template  has help tips and a template.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries have account access to help.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

I would certainly start with the status checker.   If there's mast issue, the networkwill be doing their best to get it fixed as quickly as possible.   If nothing's showing up, see if your phone works in another area.

If you're still drawing a blank, contact the Social Media Team as advised above.  They'll be able to investigate offline (rather than keeping you on a lengthy call).   For account access, they'll normally send you a code by text, but if you explain that you can't receive it, there are other ways of authenticating you.