cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not receiving calls after porting number.

Priyabhudia
2: Seeker
I transferred my phone number from another provider to a Vodafone pay monthly sim on 5 August but I am not receiving calls from some people. It seems the number porting has been split. Can somebody please advise asap on how I can resolve this?
7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Priyabhudia

Porting does not occur over a weekend. 

LinkWhat-day-will-my-number-move.

If this does turn out to be a Split Port then Please contact customer support via dialling 191 or use live chat and ask for your account to be passed to the porting teams. It's best to call on a Weekday between 9am and 6pm as the departments will be fully open / manned. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @Priyabhudia

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Louise

Priyabhudia
No it's now been 4 days and still nothing.

Hi @Priyabhudia

I will PM you now and our team will help you further.

Khizar

Hi @Khizar_M, 

I am having exactly the same problem, and ported my number over a week ago and still unable to receive calls.

Been advised that port was successful, but I do not think it was completed fully. Can you help me please???

Thanks

Hi @stevenmcf

I've sent you a private message so that we can help with this.

Regards, 

Meg-B

jdferguson89

You are experiencing a split service. Call 191 to check if the porting process is showing is complete. If it is they will need to contact your previous network provider to collect all the files.

In the mean time you could try doing a manual roam (select a network other than vodafone then reselect vodafone), do a soft reset, and reset network settings (if an iphone). You can find instructions to this on vodafone.co.uk and search for device guides.