Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 20 text.

jaygrim
4: Newbie

Hi, I received a text last week saying I could upgrade to the note 20 but I thought I'd do it later and deleted it. Now if I try and do it myself it says I have to pay off the remaining contract. Any ideas? Tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

At what stage are you into your contract @jaygrim  ?

This may have been connected to the Vodafone What's-a-Flexi-upgrade-and-how-do-I-get-one. 

I'd suggest to contact Vodafone Customer Services via 191 or Live Chat  and they'll check your account and account note's to confirm what is available to you in regards to Pre Ordering the Note 20.

If needs try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access too.

Good luck.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

At what stage are you into your contract @jaygrim  ?

This may have been connected to the Vodafone What's-a-Flexi-upgrade-and-how-do-I-get-one. 

I'd suggest to contact Vodafone Customer Services via 191 or Live Chat  and they'll check your account and account note's to confirm what is available to you in regards to Pre Ordering the Note 20.

If needs try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access too.

Good luck.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.