main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Note10 Trade In problem

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi all,

I need some assistance while trying to trade-in my Galaxy S9. Because I’ve been running into 2 problems:

1.- When putting my Note10 IMEI as a promotion code, it says that £50 will be credited into my account. Which is not true, since the Note10 Trade-in offer stated that £100 will be credited! Not £50. Before it seemed to not detect the IMEI so far, and now it is recognised, but not for the amount advertised.

2.- When trying to continue filling the form, it never accepts as valid my mobile number, tried 5 different numbers and no change. Doesn’t matter which number you put in; it is always wrong. (if you don’t put it correctly, you can’t progress your application!)

3.- When the online form asks the IMEI of the Galaxy S9 it’s not getting recognised! (not valid message popping out)

So, basically, days are passing through and I still can’t fill the online form to trade in my previous handset. The deadline for it is the 30th of September and no one from Vodafone, either by chat or by phone seems to help me with the problem (they all say that I need to fill in the online form, which simple doesn’t work)

Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

I agree this needs to be resolved by the cut off date or further issues can arise.

Terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/offers-and-promotions/samsung-galaxy-note10-trade-in.

I saw the Samsung promotional offer for the £100 so I'm left wondering if this is part of that.

Customer service should be able to assist you with this but if not then maybe try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options