Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV offer - Pass not showing

scottdrummond
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,  Just renewed my contract with Vodafone and signed up for the NOW TV offer.  Followed instructions to the letter and entered my card details at the end however pass not showing on my account - have checked over the last few days.   Attempted to signup again via Vodafone offer link however NOW TV not showing in the options that suggests have been set up okay at the Vodafone end.

Any suggestions? 

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

You may need to speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Raggner
1: Seeker
I have the bundle for now tv. But no info as to how I go about registering my info with them? How do I link my Vodafone with now tv?

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

On your phone go to start.vodafone.com.

You will see the options of the Entertainment Packs. Select the one you want.

If you are on WiFi, then will ask you to verify your number by sending you a code. If you want to avoid this, then make sure you are on Network Data.

From there just follow the instructions on the relevant page and you will be signed up. 

I was told the offer of NOW TV has been removed. They are stil advertising it online though!

AnnS

Hi @999sd

Not quite sure the reason an advisor would tell you Now TV has been removed.  If you have a transcript of the chat, can you please copy and paste the part where you are being advised that NOW TV is no longer offered?

As you mention, it's still available to add as an entertainment package.

If you are having problems adding the package, please post back.

Deep:

Steve, i have checked your account.
Deep:
Have you sent the text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 ?
steve: yes
Deep:
And you are able to see only two options in that right?
steve: when i got to the link text back yes, only 2 options
Deep:
Then you will not be able to use Now tv, if you wish to return the contract then you can do that as you are in the cooling off period of first 30 days.
steve: why can I not receive the Now tv pass?
Deep:
We have stopped providing Now tv to any of customers now Steve.
Deep:
It was for old customers, if they were offered before then only they will get an option for now tv else only two options are available.
steve: ok thanks I'll phone the store
Deep:
Sure Steve.
Deep:
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
steve: no
Deep:
Have a great day ahead !

Hi @999sd

I'm sorry to hear about this experience. 

The information given to you by this Live Chat agent is incorrect, NOW TV is a valid entertainment pack. 
I will pass this feedback on for you. 

I am going to send you a Private Message with further help.

Louise

Help, please. I'm having the same problem. Vodafone seem to be useless. They offer me a free six month pass but it simply won't work. Vodafone agentz completely unable to solve problem. Extremely frustrating. 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Flopsy I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Now TV offer, so we're able to take a closer look, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.