cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV pass has disappeared after a text saying I'd changed my plan (I hadn't!)

Laura
4: Newbie

Hope someone can help with this. I got a text from Vodafone saying that I'd changed my plan and no longer had a Now TV Pass. But I haven't changed my plan - so I contacted customer services on the online chat and they said I was sent the text in error and that they would send me another text allowing me to get my pass again. I got the text and followed the link but it didn't work. I went on the chat again and was told the same thing, it then seemed to work as I got the text and was able to select the Now TV Pass from the list of options, but this just linked me to Now TV which gave an error saying I didn't have a pass when I tried to watch something.

Sorry for the vagueness in saying 'it didn't work', this was a few days ago and I can't remember precisely what happened with the texts/links.

I wonder if something needs fixing on my account, since the links in the texts don't seem to be doing the trick?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It maybe beneficial to ring Vodafone on 191 and ask the question.

That or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via these Official Links > Facebook and Twitter.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks so much for letting me know! I'll contact them on Twitter and hopefully they'll be able to help me 😊