Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV pass not working

Cammy87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m trying to activate my now tv pass but it comes up with the error ‘something isn’t quite right. Please return to now tv’

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is this a new subscription or have you recently upgraded @Cammy87 

Sometimes clearing the cookies of your browser can help but if not Live Chat or 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries have account access.

If using social media I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Also from.Now-TV-pass-not-working. 

"Issue now resolved, I phoned customer support who passed me on to tech support, they saw an issue, cancelled my entertainment package, then set up a new one, whist that was happening I uninstalled NOW TV from my phone. I was told it could take up to 48 hours for it to work again, but after a few hours I got a text message showing the entertainment options, clicked on NOW TV, and hey presto, it did what it was supposed to! I re-installed NOW TV and everything was fine. "

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I just upgraded but I did have now tv with my last Vodafone contract too. I tried deleting the app from my phone but it made no difference unfortunately 

BandOfBrothers

Ok @Cammy87 

Please do contact Vodafone via the avenues highlighted in my earlier reply.

Fingers crossed they'll get this sorted out fkr you.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

Best of luck.

Edit.

The issues seem to stem from upgrading.

This is from an older thread here Pay-monthly/Now-TV-pass-not-showing. 

"After another unsuccessful attempt with Live Chat, I asked them to reset it again only this time I created a brand new Now TV account using a brand new Email address. This worked and I now have the pass.

t's not an ideal solution but it is a workaround and might help anyone else with the same problem."

And

" It's working now. After I sent a text message stated : ENTERTAINMENT to 97613. This gave me a link to Vodafone.uk/2b6VrTT. It woul not work earlier, but after a few hours wait it suddenly worked."

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.