Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number Port Still not Complete

KapilPatel
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

A number was meant to port across from 3 Network to a line on my account on Monday, but has only done it half way - old phone receives calls, makes texts and receives texts. New phone can only make phone calls - both on the same number (Which I want to keep).

I've phoned customer services who then went through to the Porting Team, but I just keep getting told 3+ hrs until its solved.... but it still isnt!

Going by this forum seems I need to get in touch with the Tech Team, which I cannot over the phone, to be able to help me?

Anyone have any advice or point me in the right direction please? My wife with newborn is without a working phone, so stuck to staying where there's wi-fi just in case!

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @KapilPatel

The quickest way to get this solved is by contacting the Porting Team on 191, they will be in a position to raise a split port request on your behalf with 3 network to make sure all the porting files were correct and get the service fully online.

You can wait on the forum for a reply but it won't be quick.

Hi AnnS, thanks for replying,

I've already spoken to Customer Services, the Porting Team and even a trip into store. My issue is that timeframes given don't seem to stick.

Posting here is a last gasp which I hope there are people who can help me who might have resolved a similar issue before.

Thanks

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @KapilPatel, it's really disappointing to hear you're having problems porting your number over. Have you had any update since you last contacted us?

If not, I've sent you a private message over with details on how to get in touch with us directly; we'll be happy to take a look into this for you.