Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number doesn't exist - Can't receive calls, can make calls

antwill
2: Seeker

Went into a Vodafone shop after months of not being able to receive calls (tells people my number doesn't exist). They don't know what's causing it so swap my sim card out, and they say they're going to keep working on it.

They tell me to give it 10-20 minutes before the new sim is active, and to keep turning my phone off and on. 24 hours later I still get No Service at all.

I'm amazed (not really) that Vodafone have managed to make the problem even worse.

It feels very similar to when I joined Vodafone, and they said it would take a couple of hours to port my number across. A few hours later, they say 'that's odd - give it an hour or two more'. Two hours later 'that's odd - well it can take up to 24 hours so try again tomorrow'. The next day 'that's odd - give it an hour or two'. This went on for about a month.

Is anything going to be done about this?

2 REPLIES 2

antwill

bump

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@antwill - I’m sorry to hear the experience you’re having and how long it’s taking to get this resolved.

We can take a look into what’s happening. So that we can access your account, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.