cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number has been disconnected, issue with PRT team for 48 hours, no reply???

pwark10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have lost my sim card and since Saturday 16th I have visited a vodafone high street store, been on the phone numerous times to both customer services and the complaints team and been on live chat, all to nop avail.

Each of these teams have tried to raise a new order to get my number reconnected and each order has failed in the system and now the compliants team have raised it to the PRT team to investigate but still I am left without any update or access to my phone services for 6 days which now I find unacceptable.

Is there a way to get in touch with the PRT team to try and speed up getting my number reconnected? Or is there anything I can do to get this sped up by any one in the meantime??

5 REPLIES 5

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pwark10 I'm sorry to hear you've had this experience with us and there's been difficulty getting your number reconnected, I understand how frustrating and unsatisfying this must be. So we're able to take a closer look into this and help get this resolved for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

I have sent a message through the link you provided, if someone can please pick this up as soon as possible that would be great as I am now 6 days without any phone services yet still paying a contract bill which is unacceptable

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As you've emailed us using the link in our PM @pwark10, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received and I'll get this chased up for you.

Hi, the ref is #20616875

thanks

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pwark10 Thanks for confirming this. Due to it being the weekend, we're a little behind on our email queue. I can see your email waiting to be worked though and this should be picked up in the next 24 hours. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.