Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number retrieval

richard79
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

We have a Vodafone Onet business account and requested a new number for a user on the account due to nuisance calls, however the number that was changed on the account was the wrong one(my mistake not Vodafone).

Anyone know how to restore it - Vodafone support not very helpful saying that it is now inactive and cant be retrieved, but i am sure there must be a way, it was only done today.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If a number has been suspended then quarantined then it will have been put in a number pool to be recycled at a later date. 

Customer services can see the number and check it's status so if there saying No then that's most probably the case. 

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who can take a 2nd look but they can only see what the customer service agents see. 

The fact that it's a business account may mean they'll need to pass it onto the business team department. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@richard79 Were you able to reach our Business team to resolve this for you? If you still require assistance with retrieving the number, please contact us through the details I've provided in the private message I've sent. A member of our team will then be in touch to help :Smiling: