Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number transfer from Vodafone PAYG to Vodafone Contract hasn't completed

anon87654
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My number is meant to transfer from Vodafone PAYG to pay monthly today. The PAYG sim has been deactivated over an hour ago, but my pay monthly sim is still using the same number. I've tried restarting the phone with the pay monthly sim, but that hasn't helped.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @anon87654 

The transfer process may not have fully completed.  There is further information from support here:  Moving from PAYG to Pay Monthly

For quickness and account access, live chat will be able to help and let you know the progress of the transfer.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

Hi @anon87654 

The transfer process may not have fully completed.  There is further information from support here:  Moving from PAYG to Pay Monthly

For quickness and account access, live chat will be able to help and let you know the progress of the transfer.

Thanks for your reply @AnnS.

I tried live chat before posting here, but it always gives the message All agents are busy.

AnnS

Hi @anon87654 

That is probably correct.  If you leave the window open as soon as an advisor is available you will get a connection.  

The forum team will get to the thread but it won't be quick when you need your pay monthly service online.

@AnnS the transfer has now completed :Smiley_face_with_shades:

The support page you linked to hints that the number should be transferred as soon as the PAYG sim stops working and the pay monthly phone is rebooted, but it also mentions 8pm, so I guess I should have been a bit more patient.