Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

One Net Cupid Code

ewanrw
11: Established

Hi,

Does anyone know what the Cupid Code is as part of the process to port away from One Net? Should be three digits.

Thanks

ewan

17 REPLIES 17

ewanrw

And its none of these...

[Removed]

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ewanrw

I would assume this would be the code for identifying the telecom company holding the host phone line.

With this being a OneNet business account, if you speak to Vodafone Business, they will be able to help with your enquiry.

ewanrw

It is indeed linked to who hosts the number range, but Voda Business have given us BT's Cupid Code (001), which has been rejected funnily enough.

I also believe it could be a segregated Gamma range, but their code isn't working either.

ewan

AnnS

Hi @ewanrw

I am not sure the forum Team will be able to help with a Vodafone business enquiry.  The forum is consumer only and this is going to mean taking it up again with business.

There is no reason for them to be unable to find the correct information and help with porting out your OneNet account.

ewanrw

I realise it was a long shot asking here, but getting the correct info out of Voda is proving difficult.

Oh and no need to remove the Cupid Codes - they're readily available from Ofcom.

ewan

AnnS

@ewanrw

Give the team time to get to this thread. Fingers crossed they will be able to help or put you in touch with the correct team. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ewanrw We'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you and help with porting out your number.

I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.  We'll be in touch as soon as possible once we receive your details.

Now I am looking for the CUPID code for my vodafone Gigafast landline number which was transferred one week ago from BT smoothly, as vodafone Gigafast FTTP Voip landline doesn't support any function like call diversion, So I have to port my number to SIPGATE voip provider, but sipgate told me the porting was rejected by VF cable & wireless(parts of vodafone), now they need CUPID code for my number,

Who can help, also this question has been asked in past two years, I cannot see any improvement of these.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @eeekingeee Are you trying to port to BT, or from BT? Our CUPID Code is 007, but if you have any further issues here, let us know and we'll see what we can do 😊