Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Onecom......

pawelosuch1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, my account is with Onecom which I understand works with Vodafone. I have recently recieved a text from Onecom saying my tarrif has expired and need to contact them, which I did.... The guy informed me I can get a new tariff and pay same ammount but my contract would need to be extended by another 12 months, I have originally signed a 24 months contract and the tariff expired after 12 months (why sell something and cut it in half). The price went up from £24 to £37!!!!!!

Now I understand Onecom is not Vodafone but since the two work closely together the blame is on both.

SHAME ON YOU VODAFONE!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

They are a business partner with Vodafone. 

You can choose to upgrade with them or ask for a Pac and move directly with Vodafone. 

Vodafone have no say on Onecoms tariffs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @pawelosuch1

I suspect what has happened here is OneCom discounted the tariff for 12 months which has now expired but are offering you the opportunity of continuing on the same discounted tariff is you extend your contract for a further 12 months.

OneCom should have sent you some documentation in the way of an email, this should mention the discounted price and when the price would go up to prediscount.  If this is not mentioned, OneCom should be able to clarify.

Margarett
1: Seeker

I also got a letter from Onecom informing me my tarrif would increase to double the amount I was paying.  I knew I was due to renew my contract so contacted them to changed phones & tarrif.

Vodafone tell me that Onecom now manage my account & have done for the past few years.  It seems that Onecom deal with the upgrades for Vodafone. I was angry at first but afterspeaking to my  dedicated account manager I can see the benefit of being with them. I think many Vodafone customers are managed by Onecom but probably don't realise it - I didn't until now.