Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online account

EmmaP85
4: Newbie

hi, my online usage hadnt updated in 3 days so i spoke to vodafone via chat and they said the would reset my online account. now they have reset this, i cant get logged in. they have changed my username and set me various temp password and it wont allow me to change it as it says further verificiation is needed as there is no number on my account which i do as i have 2 mobiles. i then spoke to someone who said my account needs a cleanse. i have neen trying to get this working for days. can someone help me pls and get my account back up and running?>

9 REPLIES 9

hrym
17: Community Champion

If you contact the social media team via Facebook or Twitter, they'll be able to take your details privately and investigate.   Include your forum username and a link to this thread sothat you don't have to repeat the query.

Great thanks I will. I managed to speak to someone for the 4th time who has created me a brand new account so fingere crossed thats it all working. Any idea why the usage hasn't updated in 2 days tho?

hrym

It may be that it'll take a while for eveyrthing to link up.   Fingers, as you say, crossed.

It was like that before all this happened. They have said irts due to the problem they are having jus now with the incorrect charges. Dont know if thats true or not.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@EmmaP85 If you've messaged us on Twitter or Facebook, our team will be happy to take a closer look into this for you :Thumbs_Up:

I've not been able to locate your message to us - please ensure your Community username and a link to your post is included. I'll then be able to track this down :Smiling:

I have messaged them on Facebook and I have also made an complaint as I am not able to keep on top of my usage if I am not able to check my allowances etc it normally updates in a few hours but nothing has showed since the 12th/13th Oct which is strange as calls and texts have been made? Can u help?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

One of the team will be in touch as soon as they can @EmmaP85 - please continue to keep us updated and let us know how you get on. 

I've got my online account reset so thats all working jus cznt get the app to work 

TJ

That's good, I'm glad we're heading in the right direction @EmmaP85. What phone are you using at the moment? Have you tried clearing your app cache and cookies? That's helped me to get reconnected to the app before.