Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online upgrade

nadia82
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Numerous posts on this but none seem recent? I am tryig to upgrade and I'm eligible but when i search for available deals it says 'showing 0 of 0 phones available'. Obviously tried the ridiculous online chat where you get fobbed off. Tried calling numerous times and never get through. On hold forever then get mysteriously cut off or told that there is ongoing maintainance online and should be up and running again 'tomorrow'. t has been weeks and weeks now and i'm losing patience. My iphone battery doesn't work wothout being plugged in the charger constantly and I need a phone now!

I've cleared the cache/cookies on my browser and tried alternative browers and get the same message.

Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

That's not good @nadia82 

Live Chat is best accessed using a laptop or tablet and has pop ups allowed in the browser. A person then leaves the chat window open until an adviser becomes available.

When you ring 191 choose the 'Thinking of Leaving' option which should get you straight though to an agent when one becomes available in the call que. 

That or if local why not pop in to a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

That way you'll walk out with a hard copy of the contract and chosen phone in hand instead of having to wait in for a delivery especially as you need a phone now.   :Winking_smiley:

Just a thought.  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @nadia82 

As far as the battery on your phone is concerned, if you make an appointment at a store this can be replaced on your visit.  There is further information here:  iPhone battery replacement

If you are having a problem with the online site, try using the My Vodafone phone application, you will be able to see the selection of phones available as an upgrade there.

Although there will be a queue, depending on the phone you are choosing, you will usually receive a better price and it is worth persevering with telesales.