Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Oppo find x3 pro stock

LewThom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I was not notified when I placed my preorder of the oppo find x3 pro would be out of stock and am now on back order, does anyone know how long this will take

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @LewThom 

When you check this link: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/phones/pay-monthly-contracts/oppo/find-x3-pro you will see delivery if 4 - 6 working days.

Vodafone will keep you updated throughout the order process and you will receive an updated email when the phone is out for delivery with full tracking information here: Getting your order 

BandOfBrothers

Hi @LewThom 

What can occasionally happen is that the agent places the order and then after that it can go out of stock.

The Vodafone ordering page shows the lead time for new orders.

I would suggest to speak with customer services on 191 or Live Chat and they'll check the status of the order.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook can help you too. Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I appreciate how disappointing this can be when a person is looking forward to a new phone, especially if their current one has perhaps seen better days.

I hope you get your phone ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Seems like same issue for me. Pre ordered at start of this week with first email saying “thanks” and that phone would be delivered today. Confirmation email then removed the date and since then nothing. Even checked the day after ordering and still had phone on website saying delivery on 14th...only seems to have moved to 4-6 days today. Pretty poor customer service really, especially for a new launching phone.