Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order Problem

bhenchy88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi,

i ordered an iPhone XR on the 31st of October and still havent received the phone. No matter how many times i have tried to get an update to see how the order is going and when i should expect to receive my phone, nobody seems to have an answer and the answers that i have received havent matched up one bit. i am increasingly frustrated by this situation and i asked could i cancel the order in the store and they advised that it was hard to cancel and i would be better off waiting and not collecting the phone and the cancellation will go through.

has anyone else had any problems like this with awful customer service

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sadly delays can and will happen with Apple iPhone launches.  :Smiling:

You can cancel by speaking to customer service if the order had been placed online or if through a store go there. 

It could be worth checking if the store has stock although they can't issue you a phone from their pool of stock so you would need to cancel the online order then let your account return to pre orders status and go I to the store. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @bhenchy88

You will be able to get an indication of stock availability from the website.  The 64GB is on back order expected delivery of 1-2 weeks, but the more expensive 128GB is in stock and this will probably be the same for stores.  

Vodafone always keep you updated throughout the order process and you let you know immediately with an updated email when the phone is available for despatch.

Vodafone as with all networks, are dependent on when stock is received from Apple.

@bhenchy88

Billy I know it's frustrating and extremely annoying, but it's a difficult one for sure with the stock allocation from Apple.  Hopefully, the waiting will soon be over and you get some good news from Vodafone.

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response. I know the phone is on back order but it has been 2 weeks since I ordered the phone and am no further forward with the order. Its incredibly frustrating.

Billy