Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order Tracker error

RolloLola
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all, 

Managed to get a deal on an upgrade (iphone 8 plus) yesterday and was given an order number. The phone should be delivered on the 25th. 

Ive tried to go on the tracker but it says "Please ensure that your ID starts with either "SBL-" or "WEB-" other formats are not supported".

My ID starts with EDM - the bottom of the tracker page confirms this is a correct prefix. 

Has anyone else had this problem? 

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @RolloLola

Vodafone will keep you updated throught the order process and you won't be able to track delivery until despatch.  When the phone has been despatched on the 25th you will be sent an updated email with tracking information.  

Thats the problem - all I have is a text with the order number on. No confirmation email or anything. 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@RolloLola Sorry for the delay in reaching your message. Have you received your new phone now? 

If you're still waiting on this, you'll receive a notification via text when your phone has been dispatched. You'll then be able to use this to track your delivery on DPD's website 😊

Have you had your phone delivered? I ordered my iPhone 8 Plus on the 21st September, was supposed to receive it 25th and still waiting on a email about my order got no tracking details either!

Apologies for our delay in repsonding to your post @Chalis-tianna11. If you're still waiting delivery of your order, we'll be happy to look into this for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please contact us through the link in this private message.