Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order not dispatched

NotMyRealName
2: Seeker

I ordered a new phone that was supposed to come today but it so far hasn't even been dispatched? 

9 REPLIES 9

LizzyM257
3: Seeker

I have the same problem, my new phone should have arrived today but still showing not despatched. I've tried calling but was on hold for ages so I've been trying to get through to an adviser through chat but Tobi just directs me to order tracking which isn't helpful and I can't get passed him to speak to an actual person to find out when I should expect my new phone. 

Have you even been able to log in to your account because I can't?

Yes I've managed to log in and get onto the order page but it just shows as order confirmed but not despatched. 

Hi @NotMyRealName and @LizzyM257, you can enter your sales order number in our Order Tracker here, this should provide you with an update. If you still need a hand after checking, we would recommend that you contact our social media team on Twitter or Facebook, the contact details can be found here

I ordered my new phone on 23rd November expecting next day delivery. 10 days later no phone and not even dispatched. Text message said it was delayed and would come within 3 days. That’s been and gone. When will someone tell me when I can get it? 

@Mr_Otori I'm in the same situation mate.

I ordered the iPhone 13 Pro Max, Gold 256GB on the 26th November on the premise that the Vodafone website wasnt lying and that i would have the device in hand after 4 working days.

Turns out....

Still no phone, not even been dispatched. I'm getting no text message updates and no communication from Vodafone whatsoever with regards to any timeline.

So now, on the website it says expected to be with me in 2-3 weeks. I wont be here because I'm off to the USA to spend time with my children who live in Illinois with their mum, and i wont be back until the end of January. So, Vodafone have my upfront payment for a device that I'm not going to recieve until the end of January 2022.

I get that there is a global chip shortage and that demand is extremely high. But if you cannot fulfil orders, you need to stop taking orders.

Best of luck brother.

Regards,

Sean (aka TheHoneyMonsta)

DWall

Still waiting after 2 weeks for my upgrade Samsung to arrive. Quite simply Vodafone never had the stock to support the Black Friday promotion and need to stop hiding from the thousands of customers they have let down.

thanzeemsaji

Same here , what is the solution for this

Hey @thanzeemsaji. It's disappointing to hear that you've not received an order update and/or dispatch communication. We completely understand the importance of both keeping track of your order and being kept up-to-date. 

If you haven't done so already, please head over to our Order Tracker tool online for the latest information. If you've not yet received an update and the expected delivery date has passed, we would then recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team. 

You can get in touch with the dedicated team via social media, Live Chat or over the phone on 191 free from a Vodafone mobile (03333 040191 from any other UK phone - standard charges apply).