main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Ordered an eSIM but received nothing

2: Seeker

Hello!

I've tried to swap my SIM to an eSIM twice through My Account, but both times I haven't received an email or anything. The page simply tells me that my current (physical) SIM will stop working, but it hasn't stopped working, and I haven't received an email with a QR code for the eSIM.

I first tried on Saturday, and again just now. If anyone could assist or give me some advice that'd be great, thank you!

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
15: Advanced member

It worked fine for me. Have you checked the email address Vodafone has for you in your account? Do you have another one you could change it to hosted by a different company?

View more options

Hi chistery,

The email address on my account is definitely correct. It's a gmail address, and I've been receiving emails from Vodafone on it (the most recent was at 11AM this morning).

I've only had my contract a couple days and I'm also in the process of transferring my old phone number - could this cause a delay? Also, is the new eSIM supposed to be shown on that confirmation page, or is it only shown in the confirmation email?

Thanks!

View more options
15: Advanced member

I would suggest waiting for your old number to port over as having multiple orders open is likely to cause an issue.

View more options

Okay, thank you.

The number transfer should happen tomorrow, so with any luck it'll transfer early in the morning and I'll get an email about the eSIM soon after!

View more options