cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ordered new Apple Watch... No Order Confirmation?

thegadgetlad
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Pre ordered a new Apple Watch Series 4 on live chat... an hour later and I've had no order confirmation of any kind. No email, text or even a notification in My Vodafone. The order went through just fine on the chat though, accepted terms and the agent confirmed it was completed. Is it normal not to receive confirmation straight away? Wondering whether it's down to their servers being bogged down with other orders or something? As long as my order's gone through, that's my main concern.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thegadgetlad With pre-orders it's quite common to not receive confirmation straight away. You'll usually get an update once stock has been allocated to the order 🙂

You could always hop back on a Live Chat and ask them to double check the order for you. They can make sure it's all going ahead as planned behind the scenes 🎬

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes things could be slightly delayed. 

Have you checked any Spam type email folders. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yep, not in the spam folder either. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thegadgetlad With pre-orders it's quite common to not receive confirmation straight away. You'll usually get an update once stock has been allocated to the order 🙂

You could always hop back on a Live Chat and ask them to double check the order for you. They can make sure it's all going ahead as planned behind the scenes 🎬

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem.

I was assured that my watch would be delivered this saturday. 

I waited in all day, but nothing.

I then checked with Live Chat who confirmed "not to worry, the order was on its way" but still nothing.

I have called today and been told that it will be 2 weeks delay. not acceptable