Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Outstanding Payment on Old Account

donna352
2: Seeker

I left Vodafone in October 2017 with what I thought was a £0.00 balance outstanding; however on checking / applying for credit I discovered I actually have an outstanding amount of a few pounds which Vodafone have never advised me of.

I've never received an email / letter / call to advise of this so wasn't aware this was even an issue.

I've tried to get through the customer service phone numbers and options but as I don't have an account any longer I can't get through the options. 

Is there anybody here from Vodafone that can help me as I really want to get this sorted, paid off and closed.

3 REPLIES 3

donna352

I had a Vodafone account that I closed in 2017, however it appears that this was closed with a small outstanding payment which I wasn’t aware of at the time. 

I’ve not had any notification of this outstanding payment due to Vodafone despite still having the same email, home address and telephone number that I had when I was a Vodafone customer. 

I’d really like to clear this outstanding amount as it’s causing me credit problems. 

Can somebody from Vodafone please arrange to contact me so I can get this sorted?

Thanks in advance 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@donna352 I'm sorry to hear you've got an outstanding balance on your closed account and you haven't been aware of this, I understand how unsatisfying this must be. I'd love the opportunity to get things sorted for you. So we're able to take a closer look into this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who do read all posts left on the forum.

Please give them a little time to get to yours.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.