Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Overdue balance payment went through no rehabilitation

ammodors
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I didn't want to post here but this is honestly exhasperating. I've had overdue balance for a while and could not pay with my debit card as it had been blocked by the bank, and being abroad I could not reactivate it as my line has been disabled. So a week ago I called customer service who gave me vodafone's bank account details for the transaction I had to complete. After having paid the outstanding amount of money (which HAS been taken from my account) and doing everything the team told me to do (at the number 00 44 7836 191 191), now a week later when I call again not only does the automated voice tell me that I STILL have an overdue balance, but I can never get through to anyone given the insanely long waiting times, and the online chat service is always down. Said that I can't even log into My Vodafone because the app has been updated, requiring me to log in using my data connection and the website requires me to receive a message to log in (which I can't receive). So now I have no idea of how I should move forward and I would just like some clarification on what is going on and how to fix it. Thanks for reading this and I hope to see the end of this soon enough.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Although Live Chat is 24/7 it's best accessed via  a computer or tablet and make sure pop ups are allowed and they clearing the browers cache and data and or try another browser which may help with using Live Chat.

And or Vodafone can be contacted via 191 or via their landline number in Contact-us  which in my experience is best tried in the morning or you could elect to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook or Twitter and link back to your thread and include your forum username.

They have account access.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @ammodors 

You will have made a BACS transfer to Vodafone.  Providing you put your account and mobile telephone number as reference Vodafone should have received the money, it's  probably just taking longer to go to your account.

It is recommended to pay your bill by following the link on the thread below, direct debit is the preferred way:  Vodafone bills and payments

I put in the reference the number the your employee gave me on the phone.

Hi @ammodors, so we can check the status of the payment you have made to us and get your services restored as quickly as possible, can you contact us on Facebook or Twitter where one of our team will be able to follow this up for you