Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYG DD

johntowyn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Having ported my number to O2 I assume my monthly PAYG payment will cease, however, I still am continuing my BB with Vodafone.

They are on the same DD so can I assume Vodafone will stop the PAYG and reduce the DD to reflect that I am only taking the BB?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Yes as soon as the new network used the Pac you gave to them from Vodafone that ceases your contract with Vodafone. 

However it can take 2-4 weeks to sort out the final bill you that will.cone out with any relevant refunds. 

Vodafone would only then claim the amount for your Broadband each month. 

Edit> 

I note you say your on Payg which isn't paid via direct debit. 

Did you set up a re-occurring top up ? If so then cancel it via calling customer service or.look on your myvodafone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @johntowyn

I notice you enquired about cancelling your pay monthly phone at the end of August but continuing your broadband contract.

As you have ported your contract number the direct debit will adjust itself accordingly and the phone contract  will have two further bills, the final bill with a 0.00 balance to confirm there is nothing further owing.  

Thank you both for your informative replies, hopefully then, Vodafone will proceed to adjust my DD, thanks again.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @johntowyn

Yes they will I'm sure. 

You can check with your bank too if you wish. 

I have online banking that shows me the amount going out. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.