Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Partial Port Problem

DMB1985
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm having massive problems with my transfer to Vodafone. I have moved from SKY Mobile and I have received a text last night (11-9-18) saying that all services havn't come across, I'm missing text and  from family and friend, How long do I need to wait, I have chatted and called with no success!, If i can't find a solution I will have to cancel and return to SKY,

12-09-18 - just had a phone call saying it will take another 24 - 48 hours, if this correct?

Please can anyone help me?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm assuming it's the Vodafone Porting In Teams that have contacted you with the update. 

If it is then I wouldn't think it advisable for other support teams to try and intervene. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

But a week to transfer my number, I've been apart of the process before and it's only taken a day.

Every team I ring it's always 24- 48 hours and then it will work

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry for our delayed response to your post @DMB1985. As @BandOfBrothers advised, if our Porting team are looking into your issue I wouldn't advise another support team becoming involved. As it's taking longer than expected to resolve on this occasion, we'd like to take a look into this for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please get in touch through the link in the private message I've sent.