Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay monthly debt

PinkiePie1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, 

I fell into arrears with my pay monthly contract due to my job, being self employed my income wasn't consistent, especially when people started to hear about covid as I work so closely with clients. 

I have been trying to get in touch with someone for a while now to see whether I could pay what I owe up until today to have my phone reconnected but I was just told to contact a debt collection agency. I contacted them but received no response? It's been nearly 6 months now! 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @PinkiePie1 

Speak to the Social Team by following this link they will be able to provide the necessary account access and get this escalated on your behalf.

However, if the debt has been sold on to an agency Vodafone may well have cancelled the account, I believe there is a 3 month time limit for reconnection.  The Social Team will let you know if reconnection is possible.

Thank you, I will try that.

BandOfBrothers

Just to add to @AnnS sound advice please also be aware as this has escalated to a debt recovery company you may now find a default on your Credit File that will last 6 years.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

The Social Media team will escalate this to Credit File Support.   Ask them about settlement options and whether, if there's a default, it can be changed to Late Payment, which is less serious on your credit file.