Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay monthly upgrade, phone missing

akeister
9: Established

Jyst looking to upgrade my pay monthly phone online.

however,m when the choices show, the Samsung Galaxy z3 fold isn’t there,mtge flip us but not the fold.

on the voda website the fold shows, just not on my upgrade options.

so, us the fold not available for current owners upgrade? If not why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Thus is something that is going to need account access which isn't available via this forum @akeister 

I would suggest to engage with customer services via 191 or Live Chat and they'll access your account to get you some clarification and possibly get you upgraded too.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum. 

Another option is to visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store if you have one local however I appreciate you may want to get this sorted via online.

The Fold³ is an awesome phone so I hope they can get you sorted with one.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Thus is something that is going to need account access which isn't available via this forum @akeister 

I would suggest to engage with customer services via 191 or Live Chat and they'll access your account to get you some clarification and possibly get you upgraded too.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum. 

Another option is to visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store if you have one local however I appreciate you may want to get this sorted via online.

The Fold³ is an awesome phone so I hope they can get you sorted with one.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Well, I did  what BOB suggested and had an online chat with Vodafone on the website.

had a little issue with the process, but she texted that this was happenning with every check today.

was sorted off line in 1 hour

good deal as well, £1200 for a 256gb green fold 3, cheaper than I could get it with my Samsung discount via defence discount services, so £31 per month 36 months but at 0% so can pay it off early.

many thanks all