Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PayForit on PS4

prodigualson
4: Newbie

As many others have said on this forum, I too, have issues with PayForit and paying with Vodafone (I have a contract). 

Before anyone replies with the usual blabla: 

1. I know of the limits, I'm talking about a payment of £15 here and the last time I used PayForit, it was months ago
2. There is no bar on my account

But still, PayForIt tells me that I have reached my limit!!! I obviously have not. Can someone FROM VODAFONE take a look at this cause I'm going nowhere with your third world useless agents in the chat nor on the phone. 

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @prodigualson

Please see the thread below, this will help with your question.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Charge-to-bill-on-PlayStation/td-p/2593266

ok so the issue is that Vodafone mobile payment system is just not working as others have said! 

The issue is not the supposed Boku £10 limit since I've tried with £10 payments and they fail also. On Sony webiste, it still says that their limit if £30 per day though, no sign whatsoever of that £10 a month limit... 

So VODAFONE, when are you finally going to fix this??

@prodigualson - This is strange with you being within the limit. I’ve sent the details you’ve given over to the Product Manager.

We’ll be back in touch as soon as we know more.

thank you

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we'll need access to your account to investigate this further @prodigualson, please contact us as advised in the private message I've sent you.

Every one have same problem if you google. So you still didn't fix it or give any proper answer. I have same issue with vodafone when I try pay using payforit for more then 10GBP and it's no matter if you buy from Sony or other websites. Shame !!!!

I have this same problem and I’ve cslked and messaged about it dozens of times but nobody can fix it for me.To clarify- My spend limit is £100 per month but I can only spend £10 per month on the PlayStation store.Please can someone who knows about this get in touch with me.