Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Paying bill

Ellenicole98
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been layed off work till further notice due to the Coronavirus pandemic, I'm worried about getting cut off or in debt as I will be struggling to pay bills in the future weeks. 
please can I have some help on what I should do? Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ellenicole98 

I totally understand and appreciate your situation.

I've been furloughed and am looking constructively at my incoming and outgoings myself.

Contact Vodafone customer services now asap to discuss your account.

If they suggest putting you on a Payment Plan be aware this can be reported on your Credit File.

What-should-I-do-if-I-can-t-pay-my-bill. 

Or speak to the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Ellenicole98 

You have my sympathy, I am not surprised you are worried, you are also not the only person who has raised this question.

Follow this link Financial Difficulties 

You can also speak directly to the Social Media Team, they will be able to put you in contact with the Team to help:  Contact Us 

hrym

If you're having financial difficulties, it's possible to arrange a payment plan, but that can result in loss of service.   A lot of people are indeed going to be in this situation and are going to need to reduce their outgoings but keep their mobile connection.   I'm just another user but, imho, the reasonable solution would be to allow users to pay for airtime (ie the equivalent of a SIM only plan) and defer the handset element of the monthly fee by extending the contract.  It might even be desirable to allow for a temporary reduction to cheaper plan (with a lower inclusive allowance).

koal
1: Seeker

@Ellenicole98 wrote:

I've been layed off work till further notice due to the Coronavirus pandemic, I'm worried about getting cut off or in debt as I will be struggling to pay bills in the future weeks. 
please can I have some help on what I should do? Thank you 

Have you found any solutions for that? Nowadays i am also facing the issue.