Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone insurance

AnnCandice14
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello I’ve just got the iPhone SE 2020, on pay monthly can any1 recommend a good insurance service that would cover my whole phone please? 
I’ve had other iPhones and my screen seems to get cracked or smash with temporary screen glass protection I made a mistake of not getting my phone insuranced soon and not willing to do the same again to this one 

thank you very much in advance x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Vodafone offer insurance Here. 

Apple offer AppleCare Here. 

Some Household Contents Insurance covers phones @AnnCandice14 

Some Bank Accounts cover phones as a perk of the account.

Personally I don't prefer some standalone insurance companies as their costs per month are high and some only replace the phone with the same model and same age. i.e not a new one.

Always check the Terms and Conditions.

Always check any exclusions.

Check any excess fee's.

Personally I have my phone on my Home Contents Insurance.

I use a leather clip on Samsung Black Leather Case and a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Vodafone offer insurance Here. 

Apple offer AppleCare Here. 

Some Household Contents Insurance covers phones @AnnCandice14 

Some Bank Accounts cover phones as a perk of the account.

Personally I don't prefer some standalone insurance companies as their costs per month are high and some only replace the phone with the same model and same age. i.e not a new one.

Always check the Terms and Conditions.

Always check any exclusions.

Check any excess fee's.

Personally I have my phone on my Home Contents Insurance.

I use a leather clip on Samsung Black Leather Case and a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Thank you @bandofbrothers for the help & information this really helps I’ll be sure to do that I’ve just ordered a full case just have to ordered a screen glass protector 😊

stay safe and have a good evening 

You're very welcome @AnnCandice14 

In my opinion prevention is better than cure ! :Winking_smiley:

So adding a case that brings extra grip and protection against accidental drops is a good idea.

And a screen protector goes to help.damage to the screen from a drop or scratches.

I prefer the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector because it gives over all adhesion and not just around the edges of the Protector and allows my sonic fingerprint to work.  This isn't the cheapest option however. I recently bought a two pack costing £70 but as phones screens are expensive to replace it's money well spent.

Of course cases and screen protectors can't guarantee that no damage will occur but it certainly cuts down the % of the phone getting damaged.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >