Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Price plans

Tracyok13
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I contacted code for a good deal on 8 plus as I had seen one with EE as I have contract with Vodafone already only to be told they cant do that deal so I need to go to EE 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes ringing 191 and choosing the Thinking of Leaving option is the best route to try and broker a deal as that gets you through to the Retentions Department @Tracyok13 

Vodafone may or may not try and match another networks tariff and choice of phones. It's up to Vodafone.

That or Carphone Warehouse maybe able to upgrade you with a better deal. Make sure they upgrade you and not open up a 2nd line.

Remember EE may offer a better deal but if their signal and data speeds are not as good as Vodafones where you Live, work and commute tou could end up with a better deal but a poorer user Experience.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Tracyok13 

I am sure the reason Vodafone mentioned they were unable to offer you the equivalent is because they don't sell the Samsung 8 Plus.  A better phone with improved specification is the 9 Plus.

If you decide to go for a phone Vodafone sell, they will be in a better position to recommend a tariff.  The other alternative is to purchase the phone from an online site and go SIM only and save money on your monthly line rental.

It was iPhone 8 plus not Samsung 

AnnS

Fair enough @Tracyok13  It wasn't clear.