Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem registering

StefaniaSandu
1: Seeker

When I try to download the myvodafone app on appstore the UK app does not appear and when I try to register on the main site it says that my number is already registered, even though I just got it a few days ago and didn't register.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @StefaniaSandu

It is always best to to register the online account first, this will help the Application follow.The first thing to do is to clear all your cookies and PC cache and try and register again.  However, you may have set up an account ready for your use when applying for your contract and any details would be in the email contract confirmation sent to you.

It would also be an idea to clear all traces of the previous application from your icloud account and phone, when this has been done, you will be able to download a fresh copy.  When you access the application for the first time this has to be done over the mobile internet, not WiFi, this is needed to find your account.

As you have only had your account for a few days, until you have received your first bill and are out of the proratered period, you won't be able to view any billing information from your online account or phone application.

Hope you are able to get this solved, live chat/Customer Services are there to help and this thread will be picked up by the Team here on the forum.

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hey,

Could it be you have a non-UK version of the app store. If so then this could explain why the UK version of the Vodafone app doesn't appear in your search.