Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems with tariff change/entertainment pack

dscott2701
9: Established

Back again I have had issues in the past with a entertainment pack on one number that you guys sorted out but I changed my tariff on another number yesterday and I have been unable to select a entertainment pack as the only options I'm getting are chargeable options and now TV option is missing which is what I want on this particular number. Also the Flexi upgrade date has vanished since the tariff change you need to fix this as well please. Images attached. Screenshot_20180726-094542.jpg

Screenshot_20180726-094653.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

dscott2701

As I had a private message in my inbox from a previous issue I have used the link in this message to send a message to the social media team right now. 

dscott2701

I hope you guys are not looking at the wrong number because I have had a message saying my Amazon prime was going to end on the 25th of August but that should not be the case as I'm still in contract.

I just had an email saying I couldn't pick NOW TV because I picked Spotify but this is incorrect. I had Spotify on my last contract but I recently upgraded this contract to an S9 plus and the Spotify was cancelled so I should be able to select a new entertainment pack.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dscott2701 I can't seem to locate the email thread where this conversation is taking place, could you please provide your reference number? It'll look like [#12233445]. 

I can assure you that if you're in contact with our team, we'll do everything we can to help you out 😊

The reference is [#19215794]

Im getting really frustrated with this I am now getting told I have to wait another 24 hours for to potentially fix itself. I have already waited way longer than this why don't they remove the entertainment and we added to see if this fixes. I expect to be compensated for this because this is wasting time on my entertainment pack that I could have been using just to be clear still not working.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dscott2701 I've had a look over the email conversation and can see we're currently waiting for the process to complete during the timescale provided. 

I do hope this is resolved for you as soon as possible so you're able to start enjoying one of our Red Entertainment options.