Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Promise To Pay Date 21 January suits me

Horus1998
1: Seeker

I need to arrange a promise to pay date for January 21 st . I explained that last month I could have paid for this month as I paid you over five hundred pounds I cannot pay you again till January. I could have paid you more last month but I never knew you would ask me for more money so soon . I also had allot of problems with my old number so I had weeks with no phone working properly . I rang your technical department and they said they would send me a new SIM card . I had scam callers and no access to all my important sites for many weeks last month . Even though I had all this trouble from you I still ordered a iPad and took out a addition contract plus paid my bill up to date . 
I phoned today and your assistant said to me that I could pay on January the 21st 2022

I then received a message from you saying I have to pay by December 11 th . I am unable to do this so I need you to set me up a new promise to pay plan that begins at the end of January 2022 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Horus1998 

I appreciate the situation you are in but there is no account access via this forum.

I would suggest to re contact Vodafone customer service via 191 or Live Chat.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM can help too if you contact them via the Social Media Platforms.

Vodafone Support Page for financial-difficulties. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.