Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of Debt

Michellew
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I paid a "debt" of 2008 GBP to Vodafone 3 weeks ago, but so far you have failed of gving me proof of this debt.

All bills from my time as a Vodafone customer have been sent and not one of them shows this "debt".

I have probably been speaking with 14 different vodafone employee and not one of them have help me.

This so awfull, thats a big comapny as Vodafone treats their customers this way. So far I have paid over 5000 GBP for using a mobile phone contract for 2 years!!!

I need someone to help me with this!!!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately there is no account access via the forum @Michellew 

I would advise to persevere with Customer Support and or use the official Vodafone Social Media page via Facebook and Twitter.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

I think it would also be beneficial to check your Credit File too just to see if anything negative has been applied by Vodafone 

Experian as well as other Credit Houses can help with this.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Michellew 

You have persevered for long enough and have given Customer Services every opportunity to provide a breakdown for the charges, you shouldn't be asked to pay a large sum of money without being given a reason and proof of the debt.

I would follow this link How to complain to Vodafone

If you don't get a satisfactory reply, the Communications Ombudsman are there to help and support and they like to see fair play.

Also check your credit file, there may well be something added.

Even worse. They have added the same amount to my credit file again, so it loks like I owe them 2008GB again.

BandOfBrothers

@Michellew 

As per the Vodafone complaints/code-of-practice.

If your complaint remains open for over eight weeks, or we reach a deadlock, you can take it to to our Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider. "

You therefore may find the Communications Omsbudsman asks that you give Vodafone that 8 weeks to resolve the matter. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Michellew 

Follow the link in my reply and there is no need to wait a further 8 weeks before going to the Ombudsman.  You have probably spent far longer than that already trying to get a decent reply from Vodafone.