Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of usage - Urgent

amlasalvia
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi is there any one can help I have called many times to Vodafone also did live chat and I am just helpless to get proof of usage as I need to provide to Barclays my Insurance company and every time Vodafone team sent me proof of purchase however I have sent an email to consumer@help also they sent me same proof of purchase but I have clearely mentioned I need proof of usage where my first and last date of simcard used dates so my claim can be processes.

If any one can help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

19 REPLIES 19

I made a request last month but until now I did not receive a proof of use

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @amlasalvia

I appreciate how frustrating it is when you need some documents to complete a claim that your insurance company is requesting. 

Due to the time of year the usual turnaround of 3 working days Vodafone state a response will be given after filling out the form is unlikely.

As you've tried the online form and indeed customer service then how about waiting for the Vodafone Social Media Teams to catch up with your thread and see if they can assist you.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the information required @amlasalvia, we'll be happy to take a look into this. As we'll need to access your account, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

The form was completed within 15 days with the request and the same has already been answered by Vodafone.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@amlasalvia I'm sorry to see you've still not received the Proof of Purchase you're after. I can see we sent you an email back with the link, if you'd like to reply to this stating that you're still waiting, we'll chase this up. 

I am still waiting and urgently, Help me , pls

hrym

I assume you've checked your spam - odd false positives happen - mine recently started picking up DM notices from Twitter!

With regard to proof of use, would yoru insurance company accept past bills? - you can download these for yourself, of course.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Please reply to the last email we sent out to you @amlasalvia as @Alex advised, we'll be happy to chase this up for you.