Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of usage - Urgent

amlasalvia
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi is there any one can help I have called many times to Vodafone also did live chat and I am just helpless to get proof of usage as I need to provide to Barclays my Insurance company and every time Vodafone team sent me proof of purchase however I have sent an email to consumer@help also they sent me same proof of purchase but I have clearely mentioned I need proof of usage where my first and last date of simcard used dates so my claim can be processes.

If any one can help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

19 REPLIES 19

Hello,

It can not be Invoice but a Proof Of Usage document issued by Vodafone.

I did not receive anything in my email 

Regards

A M L

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@amlasalvia Have you replied back to the email from us? 

Hello,

I did not receive any email from Vodafone to answer something.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@amlasalvia I’m sorry you’ve not received the email we sent on 2 January - I‘ve resent this to you today (ref: #20285884).

Please follow the steps in the email to help get this sorted.

Hello,

The form has already been filled out but I do not receive any return mail

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amlasalvia - @Jenny has sent a copy of the email to you yesterday. Please check your junk/spam folder. 

Hello,

I checked in my email box and I did not receive

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@amlasalvia Have you checked in all of the folders in your email? It can be often marked as spam or junk mail. 

Hello,

It was verified everywhere in my email and I did not receive anything until the moment.

@amlasalvia If you're not getting the email, please check your profile. This is to make sure the email address we've got for you is correct. Joe